senior developer full-time part-time Tallinn Rakvere
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- to independently address complex technical challenges and take responsibility for technical solutions and quality.
- to contribute, if desired, to the further development of in-house back-end methodologies and best practices.
Trinidad Wiseman offers you:
- opportunities for growth and learning in a rapidly growing and evolving company.
- the chance to express yourself in a diverse work environment.
- freedom to propose solutions that are suitable for clients.
- comprehensive support from experienced mentors and team leaders.
- collaboration with congenial and friendly experts in their field.
- a competitive salary commensurate with your contribution.
- flexible working hours with the possibility of remote work.
- state-of-the-art working tools.
- a comfortable and modern office environment.
- perks – we maintain energy with food, sports, and internal events, and also support your wellness.
Our expectations of you:
- at least 3 years of experience in developing and implementing software architecture.
- competence in software security requirements and expertise and experience with microservices architecture
- a keen interest in the world of software development and new technologies.
- excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- fluency in both Estonian and English.
- strong analytical capabilities and negotiation skills.
- experience working in an agile development environment.
"At Trinidad Wiseman, we always emphasize human-centeredness in our work culture and projects, and I genuinely feel it at every step here. While working here, I've never felt like a small cog in a large machine, expected only to churn out as many lines of code as possible – and that's it."
- Priit Puru, Senior Developer
Apply today :)
Are you passionate about creating digital solutions with a human touch and intrigued by user experience (UX) design, business or system analysis, and software development? If so, please forward your CV to careers [at] twn.ee (careersattwndotee). Your submission implies consent for us to retain your information.
Follow us on social media!