Trinidad Wiseman is a Workplace for Smart and Independent People.
We create human-centered systems in which information technology plays a significant role. We consult, design services, and develop software. Our activities are guided by three core values: human-centeredness, professionalism, and autonomy.
Why Join Trinidad Wiseman?
Here, you'll find a motivating and inspiring atmosphere, colleagues who are doers, a lot of freedom, and few strict rules. As team members, we see our company as a team working towards delivering the best possible results.
As an employer, we do everything in our power to help team members grow and achieve their individual and team goals. As a future employee, we expect you to bring dedication, determination, and initiative.
As Our Employee, You Will...
- Have freedom in your work
- Be able to challenge your skills
- Receive support and assistance in achieving your professional and personal goals
- Participate in building socially important information systems
- Contribute to the development of in-house methodologies and best practices
- Work under principles of open management style - we have few rules, no micro-management, and our leaders are hands-on
- Collaborate with jovial and friendly experts in their field
- Work in a modern office that includes a cozy relaxation area and a bar area with a wide selection of beverages
- Enjoy the perks - we keep the energy high with snacks, sports, and internal events, and in addition, we support your mental and physical well-being.
Desks That Need Filling
Be a Part of The Opportunity to Create a Smart Future for Humans.
Do You Want to Work at Trinidad Wiseman?
Check Out Our Recruitment Process.
Didn't Find the Right Job Offer?
As a rapidly growing company, we're constantly adding new positions. If your passion lies in making digital solutions more human-centered, and you're intrigued by user experience (UX) design, business or system analysis, and software development, we encourage you to send your CV to careers [at] twn.ee (careersattwndotee). By doing so, you're granting permission for us to store it.